Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summer Lovin'

This summer has been so fun despite the heat. We've been spending so much time at the pool or in our very own backyard pool! And by backyard pool I mean one of those tiny blue plastic pools. A must have for all kids! We've been playing baseball and lots of Hangman inside when it's just too hot to be outside. This summer also brought my 28th birthday and Jasons **th birthday. Not to mention July 1st marked out 1 year anniversay. And I can honestly say that I love Jason more everyday. Other than that Jason and I have just been working and trying to enjoy life as much as possible.


Some of us were playing baseball......

While others were eating ice cream......

Until our game was "rained" out.....

I am so in love with this man!

He is trying to tan, so far it has only gotten him burned. Don't worry Joyce I keep him very coated with Sun Block!

She is growing way too fast! My little princess is not so little.


We get so hungry playing in the water and sun all day.

Mom is happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment