Monday, March 2, 2009

Cousins!

What a day!!!! After a horrible day at work and nothing to look forward to for the evening I get a surprise..... Apparently a couple weeks ago I had agreed to have my niece and nephews over tonight so that my Sister could go out for her birthday. Well needless to say, I had no idea what to do with them nor did I think I had the energy to do anything at all! All that changed once I got them all together. Their energy hit me and stuck. We had a blast! First we went swimming at the Verrado pool....the kids had so much fun and so did I....and Roxy surprised me by swimming in the deep end...she was all over the place, the girl was unstoppable. Then we ate an endless amount of chicken nuggets and french fries (thanks to the new fry daddy). Yum. Then it was right back outside again to play 500 (a football passing game) until it got too dark and the bats scared us away....well they scared us all the way to the park where we were swinging and running and having a great time. Then we came home and ate again..... the boys were trying to convince me they needed 5 tablespoons of sugar mixed in with their Rice Krispies....and then the real mischief began!!!! I won't even explain just see the pictures below.......

It's so much fun when the cousins can all be together and play with each other! And they really flipped my day around! Such a bad start but an amazing and fun filled evening! A fully awesome day thanks to Jacob, Deanna, Aaron Jr., Roxy, and Dylan!


2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun - I know the kids loved it! What imagination!
    Love you all-
    Grandma Hatch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh . . . I think you agreed to take Connor, Andy, and Kyndall tonight! Hee hee!! Just kidding, but I thought I would try it . . .

    Such fun kids and what a great sledding staircase! YAY!

    Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete