Monday, February 23, 2009

Hello All

I am not a very technical person but I thought I would give this blogging thing a try.  

With this blog I will be posting blogs to help keep our family and friends informed in our still developing lives.  Jason and I, as we still work to bring our two lives together as husband and wife.  And of course Deanna and Dylan as they grow and to share their precious moments of life with our dear ones.

We don't get to see or visit with our families and friends as much as we would like, however with this blog I hope to bring our lives closer to those we love.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Rosanne - I am so excited to see that you created this blog - some nights when Ron is out of town - it is good to see the precious faces of my children - children in law - and grand children - thanks for giving me some precious moments tonight!

    The best news that I have read is that you gave your heart to Jesus! How the angels are rejoicing! I have just sat here and cried! I have been praying for you and Jason! You and your children have blessed our lives. God loves you so much! I want to hear more; but I just have to Praise God from whom all blessing flow!

    I love you!
    Mom Hatch

    ReplyDelete